It takes courage to know when to seek additional help for emotional and behavioral concerns. As a licensed psychologist with over 20 years of experience in the art and science of behavior change, I’m ready to work with you towards your goals.
Together we can develop a solid plan for helping manage life’s difficulties, and/or the more serious emotional, mental health, or behavioral issues you may be struggling with. Reach out today, and we’ll get going towards optimizing your overall emotional well-being, and improving relationships with the most important people in your life. It’s time.
There are several ways to reach out:
- Click on the button below to view the schedule for upcoming available appointments
- Call the office 503-353-8599
- Send an email email@example.com
I look forward to connecting with you soon!
NOTE: When the practice calendar is full, the scheduler is temporarily unavailable for new appointments. If that’s the case, email or call to discuss your needs.
- When you’re looking for a psychotherapist, you want someone who is not only skilled and knowledgeable, but also easy to talk to.
- Someone who will make you feel comfortable discussing important concerns.
- An experienced professional who is an expert in behavior change, and is skilled at treating a wide variety of emotional and behavioral issues.
- An insightful and motivating counselor who can get to the heart of the matter.
Maybe you want to heal an important relationship — your marriage isn’t doing great, and you don’t know if there’s much more you can think of to try to make things better on your own.
It’s time to seek help from a mental health professional who is able to work with you to capitalize on your strengths and help you heal the hurts and deal with the struggles.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
– St. Teresa of Calcutta